Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Chinese new year 1st day

HiHihi...Morning...
Gong Xi Fa Cai.....................Ang Pau Na Lai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hahahaha....early morning wake up watch tv..
but vv bad i hv running nose plus get scolded........
Nvm....Not long ago my cousin came...So happy...
Thn sure can get ang pau d la......
I prepare d breakfast 2 them.....
Thn i went in to bath..
After bath get scolded again......
My grandmom say y I wash my hair???????
Y need so pantang bout tat...My dad so d same.....
Haiy...Wat a bad day......

After tat, we take pic 2 gather.......So sweet......
Thn we start go 2 our relative house bai nian.......
Wowo...lots people leh.......
Thn later we went 4 lunch....
We hv 2 wait 4 a long time outside....
U noe......Weather is vv hot.......Sweat outside..
Luckily can get d seat finally......
bad lunch day....We eat vegetarian.....
Reali vv vv bad lunch.....Not nice at all...

After lunch continue our bai nian.......
Around 6pm onli finish....
I din change dress thn continue my second round..
Night went out wit eric to breeze cafe.....
They hv reunion wit his old schoolmates....
enjoy oso......

No comments:

Post a Comment