Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Day..........^---^

HuHuHuHu......
I hv to do my daily routine..Wake up early in the morning.
But 2day special o...I do bring along my laptop 2 school...
After class...I spent my time in MPH hall wit jia wen and shirley...
Luckily Shirley help me connect to the internet..
Hahahaha...Reali thanks her lots...Thanks ya.....

Today...I knew a new friend...His name, Elsen....He reali look like gal gal...He is fair enough...
Hahahaha..Nice to meet ya!!!!!!!
We went lunch 2gather but 2 bad d stall do not open..
So shirley gv us sugestion eat fish bal...So we went la...

After lunch we went bac MPH hall..We enjoy 4 people badminton games...So happy
We do enjoy ourselves....
After games, me and elsen hv to went 4 class...
Tat is most bored and fall asleep d.......Film and arts....
My God.....vv vv boring...Reali speechless.....
But we hv to attend it...
After class....My dearest fren fetch me bac
Haiy...All d mood not vv good le....Cuz i made my dearest fren angry.....
hmmmm.....So both of us hv a "cold war"
..


1 comment: