Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy day????Bad Mood day????

2day...Moral lecture let us noe our assignment lu......
I do noe 3 more fren....hardly talk bout them.......
After class, jia jia, shirley and me hv tea time wit them....
In the middle of tat time, we do discuss among our self where to go later...

We do finally decide tat go sing K...Today shirley mood not vv good...We do not noe how 2 be...
So all d while me and jia jia chat among ourself...
Tis show we reali left out Shirley....
But me and Jia jia hv try 2 chat wit her but maybe is reali her mood does not feel good..
My fren I say sorry 2 ya ok...
dun angry la...
During singing tat time, all of us reali enjoy ourself leh......
especially is elsen......All d while he is KS all of us......
after sing K, I went shopping...
I so glad I finally can get my slipper.....
but I find it I saw someting I like...Wish 2 buy oso......
Haiy...........................................

After shopping section, we hv 2 attend class la....
Our lecture reali vv bad....Dun wan hv d class din mention..Need us to wait...But last we juz went bac home
2day I feel like on the way bac lot people looking at me...
I noe I pretty....Hahahaha(joking onli)
But reali vv weird lo....
But finally I reach home safely....
I stay my aunty house 2day...
Reali happy staying there...
My aunt will call me eat tis eat tat....
but her ting reali nice 2 eat......Reali Thanks 2 her....
She do help people take care a child....
She reali vv cute...Wanna some1 chat wit her and play wit her....
Until now so late le 11 sometin, I stil can LISTEN TO HER SOUND......
ok..late lu...nite...I wanna hv my dream lu........


No comments:

Post a Comment