Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Busy Day

Phew.....Yesterday wat a bc day...My fren, Yip come 2 have his holiday here...
He and his fren lost in Kl Sentral....I take my time 2 Kl Sentral take them out of tat crowded place...Thn I juz look like a tour guide take them to time square....

I so happy...I bought a new jeans.......Hahaha.....
I take lot time looking at my shoes but 2 bad tat i cant get it....
I saw a nice slippers in vincci....I thought i manage to get it but so bad luck tat it dun hv my size.
Help...............
I have to take time searching 4 my shoe.....

Nite i went to Midvalley..I saw d chinese new year environment vv nice...
I Saw my previous teacher..She taking picture of the chinese new year environment....
All the way I shop wit my dad in Zara, MNG......
But cant get any of wat i wan.....
My dinner i take round 10 sometin........
Haiy..I have to wait until so late onli can eat my dinner.

3 comments:

  1. Seriously...i don really like them...but i don really know about him...so i cant comment anything...but i think if i say anything, u also won listen...i experienced it b4...
    next time don try that long skirt anymore...i really cant understand why they put that skirt come out...where got ppl will buy one...aiyo....waste space...
    u go back ipoh and find that shoes la...maybe still got de...hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will listen but u din mention oso.....
    somemore he is not vv bad person
    he oledi explain 2 me he tired ma.....
    bertimbang rasa bit ok????

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo...ok lo...i think for his tiring body lo...is that good enough??

    ReplyDelete