Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy Trip.....~---~

Early morning hv breakfast wit Jia Jia, Shieley and Elsen.......
Ooppssss...................And my driver( best fren) Eric.....Hahahaha
My fren decide walk there...
I wish 2 but my 'driver' do not noe so hv a small agrument wit him thn I decide tat they went threr 1st.. I will be coming wit 'driver'...
I thought d venue I thought is same as them but I went to d wrong place...
Finally Elsen taught us thn we finally reach...Phew....
I thought I cant hv good breakfast tim.......

After breakfast I went to Jusco 2 meet d agen cuz I accept a job promoting Tiger Barm Neck And Shoulder Rub"....
My agen juz simply gv me a small training....After training, my best fren decide went to genting so I agree 2....
Cuz oledi long time din go lu.....
Hahahaha...So happy and reali cant wait 4 it......

We juz took omost 1 hour reach d cabel car..Thn we took cabel car..
We do not dare to drive up cuz vv dangerous....
Whn we reach, we take a walk in d garden..
Take some fresh air although nowadays air is being polluted..hahaha
Today weather do hv a lot of mist...quite cold oso...4 me.....

We juz hang around and do not noe wat 2 do so decide hv a movie..
We purposely buy d ticket that is sitting on d OSIM massage chair...
WOW......Reali vv enjoying d chair.....
Reali gv me a great massage.......
After finish d movie we stil do not noe wat is d movie about.....
I tink should noe d main purpose in there......

After movie, Eric want to find his bro to take some SPECIAL STUFF.....
Wat stuff?????Shhhhh..............SECRET....Hahahaha...
We went to hv a nice buffey wit his bro...His bro treat us....
HuHUHu...Thanks ya.....
After that dinner we went bac home lu.......
Wat a happy journey...............

1 comment:

  1. i am here again...hehe...i just finish my bath...so, u so free and update ur blog ah??that OSIM do make me feel nice but also pain...huhu////

    ReplyDelete