Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Chinese new year 2nd day

Hahaha....!st day oledi pass.........now 2nd day lu......
me wake up early cuz hv 2 go bac my grandmom house hv breakfast......
Hahahahaha...My grandmom look ok tis day.....
But juz bad tat her scar pain.....She look suffer d....
I reali hope so she can recover soon........
After lunch they went to teluk Intan.....

I went bac watch dancing competition held in penang last year....
After tat, I went 2 Eric house bai nian.......
After tat i went 2 jusco meet Careena and Ryan....
We hv small chat there thn went bac home.....

At night, I play mahjong wit my grandmom and mom....
after tat, I dress up myself prepare to start my 1st night life....
Tat is "Clubbing"
I went to Rum Jungle......
Wow..I enjoy myself there but d sound system not vv good......
I play until vv late thn went to hv my supper.......
after thn I went bac 2 home hv my fews hours sleep.......

No comments:

Post a Comment