Monday, January 19, 2009

Tiring.............

I hv class so hv 2 wake up...After class, I went to lab send d report 2 d agen thn I and Jia Jia hv tea wit our fren...
2day I noe 2 new fren...They r UCSI senior.....Reali nice to meet them....

After breakfast, I follow Jia Jia went to shopping wit her mom....
Reali enjoy chit chatting wit her mom........
Her mom reali a vv gentle and nice mom....
So close 2 her daughter...
I wish 2 hv tis 2...Shopping wit mom...Hv tea wit her.......
Thn her mom treat me hv lunch...We hv lunch in BBQ Plaza...
reali enjoy oso...................

I quite tired so I decide 2 go bac home...Whn reach home thn i take time watch movie din not rest oso..........Phew..............
Reali tiring............................

1 comment:

  1. so tired thn go and rest la...sakit hati one ah..as friends...u take more rest la...later get sick jo...new year i don wan take u go out le...

    ReplyDelete