Friday, January 30, 2009

Chinese new year(4th day)

Today I prepare myself cuz I already have date wit my best fren....
But I dun hv transport so I hv to went to old town and change car wit my mom..
Wow damn jam leh....I juz hv 2 drive slowly....
Finally I found my mom and change car wit her thn I hv to fetch my cousin to parade.
After tat I rush to fetch Kah yan. After that we went to meet mei ling.

Hahaha...I long time din meet lai and poh la...They vv surprise bout my new look..
They say tis should be my style...Hahahaha...
Thn they start play card and we a small gambling. They vv geng r....Me vv bad luck so I loss lot..
Meanwhile we wait for Kah Man but she al last oso din reach. We stay until 4 someting hv to leave cuz mei ling hv to go out.

We next station is Poh house. We went there hv a small gathering wit her mom and get ang pau le.Thn will be lai house after that I fetch Kah Yan to my house.
My mom and grandmom saw her and take time to hv a small chat wit her.
Thn we hv to join next gathering that is 5s9 reunion gathering but not much of them here.
Reali happy that I saw them cuz reali vv long time din c them le...
After that went bac hv a mahjong section but vv late le so cancel 2day...

No comments:

Post a Comment