Thursday, January 29, 2009

chinese new year (3rd day)

This morning juz sleep for 4 hours thn I wake up to have brreakfast with Lim...
We went lot place but hardly find a restaurant but finally find out so we juz went htere 2 hv it..
Afetr breakfast, I acc eric went to market to buy all d stuff for steamboat 2nite.
I'm so happy that I can help them to buy all d stuff.
If they buy sure will buy all d supermarket stuff.

After shopping, I went bac home and hv mahjong time wit my grandmom.
So happy d enjoying the mahjong time.....
Until 5 sometin, I hv to get ready myself to prepare go out.
I went to old town to meet my old fren wit eric nad adrian..
I that time reali vv tired until that I can fall asleep at there...
Hahahaha...Finally they finish chit chatting so I can get in d car take nap...

In a moment, we reach Davo house.....
Wah his banglo reali vv nice and big.....
We went in that time saw them playing fire works.
We dun bother them thn start to get in the kitchen to cook d crab.
Eric hv to wash all d crab and cook it...
after a few minutes finally we can start our dinner....
We 1st tind is to eat "yee sang"..
Thn later start our steamboat...
Finally our crab is ok le......we start our crab meal...Wow..reali vv tasty....

Although is nice meal but bad day oso..get nag....
Haiy..Juz dun bother..After dinner enjoy ping pong time although dun noe how to play.
It late so I went bac homeand continue d mahjong time...

No comments:

Post a Comment