Saturday, January 17, 2009

Working Day!!!!!!!

Wake up early morning make up and prepare myself 2 work...
I start my work 2 day.....
Whn reach I hv 2 take d pass..
After that I start my work....
Me is lonely...~________~"""""""
I do not hv fren but after lench I do noe some of the promoter working there....
Thn I start chit chatting wit them.....

Dinner time here...
My fren eric acc me 2 hv my dinner...
we went to a Lamen restaurant 2 hv dinner but reali vv bad...
not nice at all.......
After dinner hv 2 start work again....

Night Jia Jia visit me wit her mom...
Her mom reali vv friendly leh.....
Somemore she look so cute.....
I told jia Jia there a leng zai working in yu yan Seng.....
Hahaha..reali quite leng zai d.......

Finally is 10 o'clock..I finally can go bac home....
Reach home hv a nice bath thn hv a nice chat thn get in sleep dream cuz hv 2 work 2 moro....
Haiy....................

1 comment:

  1. the ramen also don know isn't ramen de...so weird...the soup also not nice...

    ReplyDelete