Friday, January 16, 2009

Shopping Day...Huhuhu...............

Morning as usual wake up early and take lrt go 2 school....
When reach LRT while waiting the bus, I saw my fren waitng there 2...
Hv a small chat thn we take bus 2 school.....
After class we 3 buddy went to ask sir bout our OA class thn he juz straight away speak loud bout our absend...He din realise that he do not mention probably...Haiy...

After the class, me and Jia Jia went shopping.....
Both of us soh soh d go take lrt.....
On the way we discuss bout wherer to stop and wanna take monorail to time square....
Finally we do decide take monorail cuz both of us are lazy......hahahahaha
While waiting we wait long time cuz there 1 monorail use 4 movie shooting so we hv 2 wait..
While waiting we saw a 'pinky ghost' and a purple 'jiang si'......
Izit wondering wat is tat????(Tink hard)!!!!!!!

In time square, we hang around looking at books and clothes.....
While waiting Jia Jia fren, RY(sorry r....dunno spell ya name...)
We hv lunch 2gather...Reali hv fun leh....
Cuz RY story lot but quite enjoying his story...
After lunch me and Jia jia went shopping again...
Both of us bought same shoe but different colour....
Hahahaha...Vv happy but sad 2 cuz use lot money....

Happy d is my grandmom finally can go bac home and no need stay in hospital lu...
Happy d.....
I gv her a fon call...She sound happy and healthy...
I pray 2 god so wish my popo will reali ok and keep healthy...
I reali dun wish 2 lost her...She my most important family member..
I love her so much......

Bad...feeling not well at night.....
headache and stomach feeling not well....
I tink i eat 2 much oily ting...
My dearest fren care me through fon....
Hahaha..Thanks 2 him lu...
Thn I juz went in my dreamnite.......

1 comment:

  1. u really have to stop shopping that much already...because u spend too much la...and next time don eat that much oily things la...

    ReplyDelete