Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Member joining in..

Hey...I'm new member joining in..I do not have any blog before..So tis is my new year and this will be my new ting to challenge......

Late night, I guess everyone have already sleep....But juz me here typing my blog in the middle of the night.........On the 9th of Jan, my dearest grandmom undergoing for a surgery. That day my heart was so sad and nervous about her... Dun dare to visit her...........But finally I went to hospital...I saw her sleep on the bed prepare herself....At that time she saw me and give me a good smile...Me vv useless..I juz leave the ting thn I said i have to go..... That time I saw her wanted to keep me for few minutes but I decide to go off...From the minutes I went out, my tears straight away coming out....

Luckily, she ok now......She is in a very good situation....I juz feel alright thhn when know her everytin fine...Now she stil need to be in the hospital.....Few days later she can go bac home...I know she will miss her home very very much.....

1 comment:

  1. don worry so much la...ur grandmum will be ok de...
    u has to be more tough!!!Gambate...i will always beside u(talk like i am gal...DAmN)...
    whatever...i am always around...u know that....

    ReplyDelete