Sunday, January 18, 2009

Bored day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stil d same wake up and went to work but 2 day special that is I go by LRT.....
Blur blur d bought my breakfast and listening to I Pod.....
Whn reach maluri station, I saw d leng zai is coming down from d same Lrt as I ride...
So happy seeing him......

Thn reach Jusco, I hv 2 start work........................
Wat a boring day...doing same routine.....
No selling oso........
until night hv dinner wit Eric...
I hv it until half way d agen came thn I hv 2 stop it thn find him...
He took bit pic 2 show i'm working and promoting d product....
Thn I continue bac my dinner....

Reali vv tiring and manage support until finish work...
Reali DAMN tired.....After bath straight away go sleep...
But cant...I hv 2 type d report 2 him using my laptop.......
After report thn reali sleep.....
Tiring........................................

1 comment: