Sunday, May 3, 2009

Penang Trip......

1/5/2009
the day i go penang la..Haha..
someting vv weird happen...
d 1 who ask is to follow her car d drive to d wrong way...
we wan go penang but she drive to KL...
walau...like tis oso will make mistake..
wat to do....
we hv to travel around ipoh lo...
We omost take 1hour to go bac...
But finally manage get in d right way..
After 2hours...Finally reach "Bukit Tambun"..
We have a seafood lunch...
Wow..so exciting le...Somemore I love so much...
Got fish, prawn, crab, kelabu ........etc.....

my seafood lunch...hahaha

After lunch thn reali want go in penang la.....
We go through by panang bridge...so nice...especially d seaview...
Thn we straight away go to d hotel...
we take some time to go cuz do not noe vv well...


tis id 1 of d view..haha
2/5/2009
D day arrive..today is d competition day...
Me wake up early help my sis dress up..
She reali like princess....me helping her make up and be hair stylist oso...
wow...reali like her "ah Sei"...
wat 2 do...hv 2 help la.....
After tat thn we went to competition venue...
Wow...reali long time i din compete...
that feeling come bac...
reali miss tat..
i juz sit at d side supporting them...
But my isi cant get in semi final...
Huhuhu....juz take experience lo...
after tat...my family come and pick us up and take us to beach..
Hurai...I like so much..
my sis...we does not look alike d...hehe

d seaview..I at d beach lu..huhu
my foot print....

I din swim d..juz soak my foot inside d sea...enjoying so much..
after tat we went to hv dinner with my mom fren...
wow...enjoy so much d local food...
I order alot...
laksa, fried keutieow, fried oyster andlots more...
huhu,,reali hv a vv full and nice dinner...
After d dinner, we hv to go bac la....
cuz my aunt children din take ferry be4 so we decided to ferry bac...
wow..we need wait 4 a moment thn our turn to get in d ferry...

ferry le....

reali cold tat night cuz raining in the evening...
Although cold but reali like it vv much...
especially beauty nature...
Bad ting...whole night i caught in d rain...
Pity me....

No comments:

Post a Comment