Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cheras, Mid valley and Pj trip.....

Today is my 1st class started tat is Pro and stat...
Hahaha...Tat lecture juz gv some introduction thn class dismiss..
Walau..she juz use half and hour onli le..
Where to go??Every1 oso haven reach college...
So i decide disturb Mr G sleeping...Hehehe....
Around 10 someting, thn daniel call us la...wan meet us le...
So we meet at old town and man jun oso....
wait till miss ding finish her class, we went to pool....
I never play be4..Is my 1st try le...quite enjoy oso..hehe

Next journey is Mid valley...
Huhu...whn reach go hv lunch at Kim Gary.....
After lunch went to hv bowling game...
Me, Mr G, Ms Ding, Daniel, Keat and last but not least Man Jun....
Wow...they reali vv geng...Especially Man Jun and Keat...
reali tired after game..Thn i went shopping la..
I bought my fren a NIKE water bottle...
Reali nice...I WANT......
I dun noe y??
After d game juz siddenly feel down...Thn started to wish shopping...
But no modal..Haiy....
I acc Mr G buy his new bag...Finally he get it...haha
Miss Ding turn now buy her Mother's Day present....

Next trip go PJ hv an excellent dinner...
Man jun recommend d...
wow..reali vv nice le...
Somemore hv variety food...
Made me air liur oso fall out la....
reali enjoying d food le...
Wan noe more d food...pls visit tis website above...
www.rock-me-in.blogspot
from here can get more info..hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment