Thursday, May 7, 2009

Blur Blur d........

2day man jun come and fetch me to college..
after me thn is miss Ding le...
We reach there quite early cuz my class start at 2pm..
reali vv early le..cuz tat time onli wan to 11am onli
Thn me and Man jun hang around mamak while waiting Mr G to come..
Haiy..reali damn boring while waiting people...
Finally Miss Ding finish her class le...
We went to eat mix rice....after tat tinking where to go cuz hv 1hour le..
So go pool again...
I juz play 4 a moment thn foi and daniel reach so let them to play...
time pass fast..is time to go 4 malaysia study...
Whn reach d class....Wow..reali damn hot cuz no on air cone..
Later lecture come in...wearing a sunglass...
Eh sir is in door got light no sun le...
Haiy..tat leature somemore wan tell us his time table..
Elo....we will not date u lo.....
Sao pei la.....
so we juz went off half way...
Thn all of them go Mph hall 4 badminton..
I stil hv class at 4pm so I juz listen to my Ipod shuffle..
Time come la...Is time 2 say good bye to them..
I went in d class and quite a big group le...
D lecture so hardworking..
1st day class thn hv to write 2 short essay...
haiy....2day reali bad day..
2classes oso damn bored....

No comments:

Post a Comment