Monday, May 25, 2009

Lovely date.....

I reali a long time din blogging le...
My hp bluetooth device bit pro i cant bluetooth my pic to my laptop..
4gv me la my fren I din upload much pic in my blog...
Hahaha.....2day morning hv Pro and stat quiz...
Stupid head question reali made me suffer for long period time...
But finally I did it..I dunno izit correct or not..
Ala...Juz a quiz....
After class while waiting Mr G...
I saw Miss Ding le...She doing her account..
Wow...happy see her cuz feel like ages never see her be4..
We hv a small chat..reali enjoying d...
time past so fast hv to say Bye BYE to her...
I went to find Mr G...
2day I prepare some breakfast to him..
Although not made by me but is home-made food le..
We enjoy our breakfast 2gather..Reali long time din hv breakfast togather.
AFter tat, we went to OLD TOWN look for Mr Daniel...
Thn I saw miss ding, shirley, Mj and their new fren..
Juz hang around there thn Me and Mr G went to MIDVALLEY...
Hah....It's been a long period time we din hang out...
I heard Miss Ding mention tis movie nice so we headed to watch tis movie.. Actually not bad oso la....Quite funny oso...Hehehehe...
After d movie, we walk around cuz he wan buy his sport stuff...
We hang to many places finally he get his stuff in JUSCO..
Hahaha...
Time stil early so we juz hang around in d supermarket..
We do go to d "KONG WOH TONG" have some herbal tea..
Mr G sick le...So he hv to drink d herbs tea wit medicine..
Hahaha.....Pity him...
Time pass fast.Is time for us to say goodbye....
me and him take ktm bac but we headed 2 different direction..
He bac to Tasik Selatan and me is headed to KL sentral...
HAiy...swt......
While waiting d KTM, I saw my old fren Chong Jie...
HAhaha..We hv a small chat there..
So shock saw him cuz he stil recognize me...
HAha.....

No comments:

Post a Comment