Tuesday, May 5, 2009

May God Bless all of you......

New sem started tis week...
hope I can finish tis sem smoothly....
2say is d 2nd day of my new semester....
But me haven get in any class yet cuz tis 2days oso got no class....
Yesterday i reach kl round 11 someting...
Thn straught away find all my buddy but they bc le...
Y??cuz hv class lo...
thn me go find Mr G.....
He stil sleeping at d time....
Thn later on round 1pm....They say go sing K...
Thn we go there sing K till 4.30...
man jun vv nice..he fetch me home..reali thanks him..
2day....my buddy say hv badminton game...
thn early morning man jun fetch me 2 college...
reali thanks to him but hv to sorry oso..
Sorry need u wake me so long....
2day reali feel damn hot...
Thn juz wake 4 miss ding 4 breakfast...
while waiting hv tea wit Mr G.....
Finally miss ding finish class...
wow...reali happy cuz can hv brunch la...
we decide go McD....
I order someting tat i never try be4....
Wow...the oil of that fried chicken juz squeeze out...
Yer..so oily....but quite tasty oso...
reali damn full after eating tat...
Thn start our game time....
Hv game wit Miss Ding, Man Jun and Mr.G..
Hahaha....Mr G look like does not like Miss Ding d..
He oways bully her le..Hehehe..2bad miss Ding..
After game, we decide go 4 dessert....
They use omost 1 hour to make d decision....Tis start since 2someting....
Haiy...
finally we went oso...
we went to low yat there eat....
Hahaha....
thn I saw a leopard mouse...Wow..nice le...I like it..
But Rm39 le...stil tinking wanna buy or not...
haiy no money use la...
Poor....poor.....
all d result out le la...
but some of my buddy haven get their result yet,,,,
may d god bless them can get d result soon...
hope all is pass...
Thank God....

No comments:

Post a Comment