Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Stop thinking.....

I juz finish dance practice wit my partner..
Juz now whn I reach there....
I saw my partner gf nad his another 2 fren...
Juz feel like situation weird weird...
Watever....Juz dance...
We practicing till12pm...
Damn tired...

Now my body all wet....
Headache....
Dunno wat to do now!!!!!
My brain is working but dunno wat i tinking of...

stil hv 1 month time to go...
following few months oso have competition...
tis 2 days reali practicing hard...
But I feel like I cant manage to reach wat he want..
I juz feel like he is d 1 who adjust me...
Coming tis month is juz pratice nad study onli..
Notin else...

I wish to find some1 to chat to..
But who can I find???
Tis timing omost every1 oledi sleep le..
If i found wat am I going to talk??
I oso dunno...

can my brain rest awhile...
Pls...
Stop tinking..

No comments:

Post a Comment