Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Suffer.....

11/5/2009 (Mon)

2day early morning have pro and stat class...
Juz attend like normal...
Haiy....d lecture juz read according d paper...
Juz read out....
After class end thn go find Mr G...
He stil haven wake up...I wake him up d...hahaha...

Lunch time reach...
We went old town order 2 nasi lemak special, half boil egg, white cofee and honey lemon..
reali full le...
Thn i juz wait till 3pm go Kl sentral to take KTM intercity train...
I rush there thought d train is 5pm..
After bought it thn onli noe is 5.50pm
So I juz wait lo...til d time....

Time has come...I juz get in d Train...
They play a movie act by Mr Bean..
reali vv funny..
I actually is stil sleeping thn a man wake me up...
He wan check my ticket...Haiy..I cant sleep bac le..
SO juz watch Mr Bean...

Finally train reach Ipoh le....
Me fast fast get down cuz my bro waiting le...
Reach home thn straight away change clothes go 4 practice..
Me practice til my toes very pain..reali vv pain...
Someting happen..
Me did not bring my handphone and my purse...
I din bring Lesen and IC oso....
Argggg...luckily no police..

My dear fren Careena coming to Kl 2moro...
Me stil haven go bac kl..So hv to leave her 1st..
Wait me come bac on wed acc u la...Hahaha

2day my fren Alice birthday..
Wish her happy birthday...
May her wish all come true..
haha...Hope she reali like d present I gv her...hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment