Saturday, May 30, 2009

Eating Day...

I dun wan be fat fat.......
I din take any breakfast tis morning.
Cuz my cousin having a birthday party at KFC..
So juz eat my brunch at there lo...
Wah...So many fried chicken..
Now c KFC oso scare d....
I ate 2small pieces of chicken, mashed potato, cheesy wedges, cake....
So full d....
After KFC thn reach home be pig...
Hahaha..But be4 be pig sure online 1st searching for the video..
Thn is time to be pig....
I juz take an hour nap...
Thn I recieve a message...
Can say is bad news and good news oso..
Bad news is My partner ,he fall sick le...
Good news is I dun hv practice tonight..
Hurai...But pity him oso...
At night joining my family to jusco..
Wow reali long time din go out wit my family on sat night..
Be4 we go, sure hv dinner ma..
My grandmom cook d stem egg is my favourite..
So full oso must eat some..be a good granddaughter ma..haha
In jusco juz walk walk thn take an ice-cream...
Haiy..My mouth reali non-stop..
Thn my dad mention wan go 4 supper..
Me eat a wanton mee...Haiy...
Stop eating le la....

No comments:

Post a Comment