Monday, August 3, 2009

Pc Fair (31/7-2/8/2009)

Pc fair, pc fair....
everywhere oso bc with pc fair...
Hahaha...
this is my first time working in Pc fair...
Feel excited but worry oso...
ben told me that will be very bc as a redemption gal..
But dunno is me lucky or not???
I din feel of bc too....
Hahaha..I guess ben next time will not find me as a redemption gal la...
1st and 2nd day i reali feel free all day..
y???
Cuz no 1 come for t-shirt redemption...
Haiy..Boring le...
But me as redemption gal oso not bad..
As least can sit...
Some more can get lunch and dinner...
hehehehe....
2nd day of the pc fair juz like normal la..
notin special..but bad ting happen at night..
Mj , jia , eric and me went to hv supper at petaling street..
All dwhile oso not bad..
but on the waybac we saw that eric car buncit..
walau..reali bad luck le..
we take omost 1hour to change..
finally settle..
all the guard juz stand beside and c no help oso.
3rd day of pc fair...
My last day working...
wowo that time i reali can feel d feeling of pc fair...
reali lots people bargain and shouting...
reali not that boring le la....
happy thing is finally i hv chances to hv lunch wit miss ding..
I oso haven have wit her since we work together.
haha..enjoying very much le...
But juz break for 15 minutes onli..
huhu..vv fast I finish my working hour..
i juz help to pack all thing and settle all d thing.
After that i can leave le la..
feel so sad nad happy..
I rush out to hall 5 and hv pic with them to keep memory..
Awwww....
reali bu se de la....
after photo taking we go yum cha 2gather in cheras..
That time Mr G oso join us oso..
hahaha....
That the end of my working..
sad....cant go anyway so din take much pic....
wat a waste.....
Night view (Klcc)


Mj....


Hai tang, midd ding, Jia yang

Kelvin, miss ding, me and jeremy

Group photo....

Window 7........


No comments:

Post a Comment