Monday, August 24, 2009

1 day trip to penang.....

Nice sea view d......
Me and my family going to penang 4 1 day trip..
I'm d one who organize it cuz i need go Butterworth to made a new custome.
1st destination is to Butterworth Megamall mall to made d custome..
Thn we take ferry headed to penang....
Reali enjoy much d trip cuz when reach penang, we headed to eat in d hawker stall..
Wow...reali got lot thing to eat...
Laksa, lo mee, fried mee sua.....
reali many...
hahaha...
penang famous laksa and har mee...
we everyone order 1 and share cuz order d oso different dish.
After food, we headed to kamtar there look for dancing shoe for my sis..
Thn we walk to pragin mall for shopping..
But we din walk further on cuz oledi 6pm le la..
My mom decide go have our dinner..
Thn we juz walk walk finally can find it nad enjoy dinner.
After dinner sure go buy some souvenier d la..
So we go yee Heong buy d red bean biscuit...
D journey so fast come to the end...
We hv to say good bye to Penang..
hahaha..
although i been there many times but I reali like sea and beach.
So cant wait to come next time...


My sis......Esther











No comments:

Post a Comment