Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Cameron and Kampar trip.....

Yesterday just come bac from penang..
Hahaha....
Me and my fren actually din plan to go any where juz go gai gai onli.
After we settle all the thing, thn I plan going to kampar looking for my best buddy.
Firstly plan on 3.30pm but she hv thing to do so delay til 5pm.
Thn we notin to do so juz headed to Gua Tempurung.
Nice sky today.on the way going gua tempurung...
Finally we reach there..
wow..
reali a nice view there cua all surrounding with mountain and trees..
reali feeling so relax there..
Thn we go to d counter to get ticket but they say 3pm onli is our turn..
Har???we hv to wait half an hour so we decided not to go le la..
My fen suddenly say how bout we go Cameron lo??
Thn I say...Har???
At last i say ok la...juz go.....



Gua tempurung ........

We took round 1hour plus go up to cameron...
Reali feel so cool there..
Compare with genting I prefer Cameron more...
Cameron there reali like village and reali vv enjoy d feeling there..
Get away all d crowded city and bc traffic..
1st destination is we went to d strawberry farm..
There can let u went in the farm and pick ur own strawberry...
Wow......
Reali vv ncie le..d strawberry from cameron..




haha..this is d strawberry that I pick myself....
After strwberry farm, We headed to another flower park...
Flower that plant in the cameron reali nice....
SO i take my own sweet time hang around in d flower park wit a candy..

Big candy on my hand..hahahaha

After flower park, we headed to brinchang d nite market..
Thier nite market open start form 1pm afternoon til nite 10.30pm...
Wow...d longest nite market le...
We juz go there buy some fried staff like fried sweet potato and mushroom..
reali nice d...that we cant get from anywhere...Juz from cameron.
Time pass fast..Is time for us to leave..
we took more thn 1hour go to kampar...
cuz d weather is raining adn made me feel so refresh there...

Night market....
Round 7pm onli reach kampar..
Thn we go fetch my buddy careena..
We reali long time no c her le la..
So she take us go nearby restaurant hv our dinner.
after dinner thn headed to fire cafe hv our dessert..
I din hv d dessert there cuz vv full..
I juz enjoy d strawberry that I had pluck..
hahahaha....
nice sun set.....




____The End____

No comments:

Post a Comment