Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Study day.....

Study study...
Final coming le la..
Miss ding find me go national library...
Mj, Houng and lee going oso..
wahahaha...1st time outing wit lee wor...
Very happy le...
we go uni fetch them thn headed to bandar tasik selatan to hv lunch.
This the shop we went. thier shop famous with nasi kandar.

Lee....He shy le...But his clothes damn bling..Bling bling guy....

Houng acting cool.....

houng & eunice

I din plan to eat anyting d cuz i already ate 2 curry puff...
But i saw mj d rice look vv nice so i plan to get 1 too..
whn i get that i onli noe it costs rm 10.50...
wow..expensive la...
nvm la....try 1 thn enough..No next time...
ABC


my rice


After lunch thn we headed to national library.....
Hahaha..We get there using mj GPS...
reali works le..hehehe.....
me and miss ding...

In the library I saw the batu...reali famous in melacca...
the library reali big..
My first time going to the library le....
I din pay any visit to there cuz our purpose to there is to study ma...
C everyone so serious in studying....

Me studying le....Vv serious le.....hahaha

Around 4 someting...
We start feel tired and miss ding wan go home le la...
So we leave le...
Be4 leave oso take some nice nice pic as a memory...
1st time in national library...

everyone say cheesssss


No comments:

Post a Comment