Monday, August 17, 2009

KL photographic fair (15-16/08/2009)

Midvalley exhibition hall having fair le.....
KL photographic fair having in midvalley exhibition hall.
My dad company having a booth at there...
They are promoting a brand new digital printer.
can print out d pic in 14second le..somemore can DIY...
Cool...
not bad to invest it as a small business.....
Me at there juz giving flyers....
I juz help them as volunteer...
No salary...Nvm la...
my dad ma....must help...
Wow on tis 2day in an exhibition hall got 2 fair...
1 is KL photographic fair and another is thailand fair..
Me sit there boring thn reali walk around in d fair and also the thailand fair...
Wow..reali crowded on tis 2 day..
reali made me feel hard 2 breath....
On the day 2, me lost my dad camera...
Haiy...me reali bad luck...
but luckily my dad din blame much on me..
so reali sorry...
Good thing happen is I saw Chatherine and her bf...
His bf oso have booth there...
We chat 4awhile cuz reali long time no meet la...
Show gals are all around...
Bit jealouse cuz wish like them can earn much money...
But cant.... haiy...
Below is some of the pic there...
Thailand Fair....





KL photographic fair....

the astro quest talent top 5...




my dad company booth...
Show gals...very sexy de.....They from thailand, bangkok...

No comments:

Post a Comment