Thursday, July 23, 2009

Can rest??????Ans...NO....

wat a nice blue sky..
This picture I took when i'm in an aeroplane...
Yup....I juz come bac from Shen Zhen...
Dun worry my fren....I'm healthy enough..
No H1N1...hahaha..Thank god.....
wow..reali a tired sem...
Sorry my fren no updated recently cuz reali bc and worst ting is cant get internet connection.
Hahaha.....
I reali had a good experince in Shen Zhen...
That time I reali facing alot competitiors...
especially all the china gal and china boy...
They reali got no manners some more they will not care bout u...
During competitions reali get a bad fall...
I hurt lots part of my body..
Haiy....Nvm...Take good experience..
This trip reali very syok...
y???
Cuz hv some1 sponsors d hotel room for us..hahaha...
damn cool staying there 3 nights....

This is d lcd tv....hahaha


2 single bed...

competition board....

This competitions reali super grand....
Althought i cant manage go in second round but I can meet all d danceing superstar..
I reali meet 2 pair world best dancers...
1 is Joanna leunis and another is yulia...
Both of them reali vv excellent...
I have a good watch when tis two top couples compete....

me and my partner, Derek

I at there also get lot present back..
Hahaha..all also is my dancing stuff...heheehehe...
I bought a new custome from there some more shoe..
And i even can help my lovely grandmom bought thing that she want..
Hahaha happy le....
time pass so fast i hv to come bac for school and exam...
Argggg....
final coming in 2 weeks times....reali pasas damn fast in tis sem..
I hv to study le la....
COmpetition in august waiting for me.....
Lots competition is coming....Stress....

Sorry dear dear.....
Forgive me ok ma????
My bad.....


No comments:

Post a Comment