Monday, August 31, 2009

30/8/09-31/08/09

Hard work for my competition finally I get some result le la...
hahahahaha....Quite a late post...
Nvm..Juz suddenly wish post all....

This competition reali made me feel very tired..
My competition start from 30/8-31/8...
I can say we prepare for 2days with my make up and my strenght...
But luckily I can get 2nd place..
I dinnot expect that oso...
Wat a happy day.....

My partner,Derek....



The 1st bouquet flower that i get from.....
the night be4 competition 29/9/09
I have a performance in sunway resort and spa...
wow..reali a very grand event...
That day is a charity night for Yuk choy secondary school...
Wow..what a grand event that night..
I can meet Chu Mimi...
hahahahaha.....



Derek and Mimi...



me and mimi.....



No comments:

Post a Comment