Friday, September 4, 2009

I'm single now....

Past few days I hurt d one I love the most...
I dunno y????
My mind getting more and more confuse about the love i put on..
I juz hurting d one i like for few days...
Yesterday finally night he made a decision that he wan leave me alone.
This is wat I told him and he juz do wat i wan..
I cry last night....

Today is out last day as a couple...
We went to midvalley hv to movie..
D feeling reali not vv good...
Cuz I feel vv sad...My heart pain.....
I can c he reali change to another person...
Wear properly, reali sensitive on me...
Let me happy...
I reali do enjoy d last day we togather...

my heart reali din feel good to let go...
Cuz i c u change cuz of me...
But I din gv any chances for you...
maybe tis is d best solition for both of us..

I reali appreciate today...
D love that u gv me....
I reali can feel it....
Good bye my dear....
Miss you lot.....

No comments:

Post a Comment