Monday, September 14, 2009

Dot dot T shirt.....

This morning after preapre wait for houng come to pick me up to uni...
When the time I get in the car...
I realise something special to him....
1stly I thought he is wearing white t shirt onli...
But when I get in...I saw his T shirt is dot dot...
Hahahaha...
I never see him wear this be4.....

He shy le......

We meet Miss ding infront old town..
She wish to hv breakfast there but Old town under renovation le...
Tooooo Badddd........
Thn we decide headed to Richie's...(if not spell wrong)....
We have our breakfast and lunch there sekaligus....
Then we went to library...
Jia and houng study and me went to print notes..

Time pass fast is time for us to go go 4 class....
Our lecture 2day get a serious soarthroat..
So she let us form our group and discuss d final project....
After discuss it, Miss ding went to training and me hv to attend class lo...

Today there a lecture from Australia giving us lecture..
His name Mr Brian....
He is a psychologist....
He bit funny but he's voice so low...
.Like talking to himself...
Quite boring oso...hehehehe..

After class, went bac home and fetch by mr Houng..
Hv a small chat with him....
tat my day......

No comments:

Post a Comment