Saturday, September 19, 2009

Outing with Houng.......

Wake up bit late this morning cause the weather nice to sleep...
Whn wake up oledi 11 something...
Then I juz slow slow do my thing....
Cuz the mr Houng was late....
He reach my home round 1pm....
So the 1st destination we went is Sg Wang..
We headed to our brunch so choose this cute rstaurant...JAPIN....



Ramen and red bean desssert...


Dumpling....

After our brunch...
We went to withdraw money thn start my shopping time...
hahahaha...
I juz shop and shop and shop until I din realise time pass so fast....
Omost 4pm that time....and raining heavily outside..
So hv to stop la..No money lu....
Thn we headed to Balakong Jusco find miss ding...
My first time drive there....Quite enjoy oso...
wat i get from shopping....hahahahaha......

Around 6pm we reach balakong Jusco la...
1st we headed to the cinema buy ticket "Where Got Ghost"..
This movie although funny but scary oso {for me la} hahahaha...
Befre movie sure go find miss ding...
Hehehehe...
she so cute with her uniform....
We acc her cuz she was baoring there...hahaha..
houng and miss ding..

eunice and miss ding......

next we headed to kajang for satay......
We order 15 chicken and 15 beef....
Walau....D beef 1 really hard to chew...
Chew till mouth oso tired....
But at last we also cannot finish..
So houng decide take away sme for his parents....
after satay thn bac le lu...
tired cuz outing whole day..But happy....hehehehe




________The End_________

No comments:

Post a Comment