Sunday, September 20, 2009

Birthday celebration....{20/9/2009}

This morning wake up early cuz need headed to KLIA ......
Cuz 1 of my classmate wan go Taiwan for further study..
SO early morning Eric fetch me and we have breakfast before start our journey..
My first time driving to KLIA....
Happy le....
Thn we stay there til my fren leave...
Quite sad d situation........

I'm driving....

After sending my fren we headed to old klang road to eat fish head noodle.
Wow...when I reach reali lot people waiting outside.
My first time trying the fish head noodle..

C...He is showing his LCLY face....hahahaha
Win soon fish head mee....

Fish head noodle wit milk and without milk....

After the lunch, both of us bac to our own house to have some rest....
Eric pick me up around5pm...But i late omost half and hour..
Hehehehe..sorry le...
So we headed to MONT KIARA Tenji japanese buffet...



Quite dark there cuz the place we sit got no light..






Dessert......
This ice cream very famous d..Found in Tenji.....


Strawberry ice...Miss Ding favourite....



We both reali enjoy the buffet..
After the buffet thn sure take some pic as memory...
Can say the food there some nice some not...
I reali like d grill cab and the chocolate fountain.....

My birthday present..from top to toe...

eric and eunice...

That the night for my celebration...
Thanks ya very much....


No comments:

Post a Comment