Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Outing day....09/09/09

This post kind of late cuz long time dun have internet...
That day we plan to hv outing wit fren..
Foi, Hai Tang, Jia jia, mj, kee and jia yang include me..
But thn 3 men bc so they not coming so left me and jia wit jia yang and kee..

After class, Me and miss ding take shuttle to lrt station..
I guess is d 1st time i take wit her.
Whn reach Time square found that Jia yang and Kee stil haven reach yet.
So we headed to Sg Wang to look 4 d leopard note book skin..
hehehe...I dunnno y i like it..No reason oso...
I juz found it thn i bought le la..hahahaha

leopard notebook....

After that i put ting to my dad office cuz reali damn heavy..
So sorry cuz miss ding walk omost like walking d sg wang..
After that thn we went bac time square meet Jia yang and Kee in old town.


Both of them having their lunch..

After lunch we thn went to hv our movie..
Final Destination..
Be4 d movie started sure take some pic be4 get in la...
hahahahaha....

Kee and me..1st outing wit him......

Miss ding

Jia yang, me and Kee...So tall..Made me look so small.

After cam whore thn go watch d movie la..
haiy...walau..luckily we din watch 3D le...
Reali vv disgusting....
D movie really dun hv any story line..
Juz showing all the disgusting part...
haiy..
should we reali belive it le???
Might be same ting will reali happen in our real world..

No comments:

Post a Comment