Sunday, September 6, 2009

Wake up wake up!!!!!!

Y I can let someting so easily interupt me????
I can cuz 1 of ur words made me not happy...
U noe ma?????
I dun noe y???
Tat y i say Y i so easy interupt by some1...

I dunno y....
I tink I reali d 1 who oways give trouble to people..
Will not gv any fun with any1 around us...
I'm juzt a troublesome people.
I dun wish be like tis anymore...
Wat can I do??
Disappear???
Maybe juz walk away from ur life...

Wat can I do????Notin I can do...
Y wan me to change....
Y cant people try to noe me...
Y i will take time to noe some1 but not them...
Izit everyting oso my fault???
I tink yes d...
My fault everyting..
My inmature cause every1 not happy...
Cuz of me cause u cant express everyting in blog..
Wat oso is my fault...
I juz go away thn everyting will fine...
Eunice from now on will not appear anymore..

No comments:

Post a Comment