Monday, March 16, 2009

Blank mind...........................

yesterday night come bac late round 12am.....Tiring...
Tis morning feel wake up at 4am....Thn continue sleep but cant sleep well..
until 6 someting....I wait my cousin brother to wake up but weird Y he will not wake up le???
Now 4 him is school holiday..No wonder la....
I prepare myself 2 bath but get hot water kena my hand....Pain le...Haiy....
I late to school...They having presentation....Luckily at last group hv someting tat attractive me...
Not bad 4 tat good....
After class...I went to find Mr G...Dunno y my mind today cant stop tinking and tinking....Wat am I tinking about???I oso dunno..........
Actually i promise my dear join her brutta 4 sing K...But badly I last minutes reject her...
Sorry my dear dear!!!!!!!!!!!!
I take good rest in d afternoon.....Somemore is raining day.....
Yesterday, my fren Ah B came bac from Singapore....
So lucky I din hv dance practice thn go hv lunch wit her....
I do enjoy lot cuz reali long time din c her lu.....
After gathering, I hv chat wit my fren....
I reali dunno how?????
Y izit cant be couple thn fren oso cannot be anymore???
Izit I 2 selfish?Juz tink bout myself....
I do feel I change lot compare last time...
Maybe wat I say is different from wat I do......
I noe I d 1 who hurt u...But I reali dunno wat I can do anymore...
Sometime someting I din mention not mean lie at u....
but in ur heart since u say me a lier thn juz continue be......
My selfishness made u hurt badly...
Sorry????
tis word no longer sui u cuz u say is useless le...
but wat can I do?????
I juz wish be good fren wit u onli........izit vv hard???
or u all d while is also me wiling onli???or izit forcing u???
I reali wish be fren wit u....I noe I'm not a good gal....
I noe I din appreciate all d ting tat u did 4 me....
I oso noe d reason I gv u is not reasonable...............
But my heart..................
I do remember tat I wish to be wit u and I told my best fren be4.....
but just suddenly my feeling change.....
I tink tat izit u r my mr right???Or is not???
I reali dunno.....
My heart does not feel good bout how u treat urself...........
I cant do.............cant do anytin................
I'm hurting d 1 who I care vv much and is my vv best fren......
4me..I will oways treat u as my best fren...
I noe u cannot accept it.....
I reali dunno how!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment