Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Independent & hardworking day.....

This mornign dunno how to wake up...
Hahahaha...call by my dad.....
Thn he started to nag la...Mention not to late to school bla bla bla.................
reach school thn I onli noe tat I have to wake Mr G up....
He sleep over la....wake up la...........
2day in CE class quite happy cuz 3 of us mood nice...Enjoy chatting d....
So happy..we stil cant manage tahan d whole class thn We go off early...
Where we went?????Went lubrary find foi............
He need our help............
After helping him, we went to "mui yee" pan mee eat our breakfast....
Hahaha guess wat???4 of us squiz inside a "kelisa"....Hahaha..
Pity d car la.....
2day dunno how is my mood suddenly wish eat porridge and order a pan mee oso...
Hahaha...
after tat, I acc Mr G go bac his house bath....
Pls...do take good care ur face le.....
thn he went find Nick and I go 2 class....
Haiy...
Y all d assignment and presentation come together...
Reali feel vv bc le........
After class, I hv a small chat wit my Jia jia..Long time din chat wit u....
miss tat feeling.....
After chat I hv to attend "Film and arts"...Damn boring d...
In d class all d while chatting wit Tae...Guess wat we chat??
Haaha..We chat all those kind delicious food.....
He air liur wan come out la...
hahaha
after class go bac and hv dinner wit dad...
My dad look like wan start nag me la...Say dun go out play around wor...
Haiy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thn reach home my dad clean up d house...
Paisei le...i din helpat alll.....
Finally I clean bac my room and wash my clothes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment