Sunday, March 22, 2009

Brainless.............

Few days din update blog...Dunno how d feel is like din wish to......
I feel like my brain reali cant stop tinking and tinking and tinking..............
I tink reali change lots and lots....
I hardly noe eveytin le...Blindless.......
I juz feel like i din care much my fren....
Wat I should do???
Reali dunno...I dun wish tink anytin...Suffering....
I'm tired la.......................
Juz wish dun tink anytin......can????
sometime feel like I reali tink too much!!!!!
I reali hope so...I feel like I'm vv fan and vv depending....
my brain cant stop me of tinking....
I reali tink tat wat I oso cannot cope wit...
My fren, Mr G, dancing, study......
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my fren pls 4gv me......If I reali did anytin wrong...Pls 4gv me...
I reali dunno wat and how should I be......
Arggg........

No comments:

Post a Comment