Thursday, March 5, 2009

Rainy day........

2day early morning wake. I have to pack all the tibg cuz I will going grandmom house tonite...
So shock morning tat time some1 calling...I thought my dear......But is not....Haiy...Sad.....

Tis morning, I saw Jia Jia blog.....Suddenly I reali feel vv moody all the time...
I juz feel like I reali cant help her much...Dun even help her share out her pro.......Reali feel sad....
Thn during class....My lecture suddenly mention that there will be a mid term next weel...
Walau........Me next week reali vv tension and stress......
I thought onli thurs, fri and sat hv test....But in the afternoon, I onli noe that there stil an exam on tues......
Shit....reali whole week exam week.....Somemore I dun even noe bout that...
2moro i have to rush bac my home and take my notes.....Somemore no 1 noe study until which part.....MY GOD......Who can help......
After exam......Thn assignment....Non stop d........

Today afternoon rain heavily.....Dunno why me appetite vv good...I ate a nasi lemak special and some more half boil egg wit toast......
Thn me and Mr G went to library start to do our study..he will hv a test tomoro.....
Haiy..pity him...Lot to study le......

Round 4pm...We went to MPH hall to hv some gym but we got no chance to do so cuz is occupied...Thn juz hv to play some badminton d.....
I play wit Mr.G.....He din put all d power juz play for fun...
Thn later they hv match...
Wow....He reali vv yeng while play badminton.......
So impress.........although at last is loss but he oledi try his best la......
time pass vv fast tis days......

No comments:

Post a Comment