Thursday, March 12, 2009

Moody............................

Omost 1 week lo din update my blog....
Tis days bc wit exam....So stress....
So lucky tat I can get line here....Can update my blog...
Morning after exam my mood stil good....
After breakfast I went to library wit Jia and Mr G....
Dunno Y 2day Mr G hyperactive le....
Reali vv active.....
Me juz sitting there studying....
Maybe study until moral thn feel bored so suddenly change to moody....
Reali quite emo tis days....
After studying, thn went to angkasa..They wanna hv some game....
Thn after game I went bac home....
I juz wish to find some1 ti chat...Who should I find?????
I wish find my best fren chat but since like notin 2 chat...wat to do.........
thn I find Mr G.......We hv a small chat.....
Maybe I emo 2day....I tink be4 wish 2 cry oso...But din....
I hv 2 be Independent..........
Bad luck day..finger pain pian le........
Be tough.....Independent.................................

No comments:

Post a Comment