Sunday, March 29, 2009

Energetic or tiring???

This mornign as usual wake up early to hv class......
In the class oso din concentrate much cuz is discussing bout exam paper..
I reali admire Korean gal..They reali look vv beautiful...
After class go 2 hv brunch thn bac home..
Tink bac hv to send info to Yee Yin so quickly type it and sent a copy to Jia Jia..
Thanks her cuz she help me edit and resend to Yee Yin..
Reali need sayang...Muaksss.............
3pm lo.....haiy...have to go for dance practice...Sien....
Reach there stil having class so sit there and watch...
After class my partner teach me techniques..
Walau...need me to control le....Is ok to do so but main poin is...
My leg sprain..
Thn reali vv suffering...
At night 9pm hv to go bac again..
So sweet tat is I hv dinner wit my grandmom..
long time din eat togather...After tat hv a short nap...
Damn tired...
At nite 9pm....I hv to be there....
He oso go bac to techniques..
Walau....Tiring and fel uncomfortable le...
but hv to....Every movement controlling til all my toes pain..
Help....pain le.....
Dunno y???
Feel dun wan sleep..although noe tomoro hv 2 wake up late..
Meanwhile updating blog chant wit Mr.G....
Take good care dun stress 2 much....
Tat all ba 4 today...hv to sleep......

No comments:

Post a Comment