Monday, March 1, 2010

Outing on friday....

Outing day...
Already long time I din outing le....
So friday I went midvalley with eric.
When I reach midvalley, we plan to have a movie..
But really made me feel shock cuz really damn lot people in d cinema to purchase ticket.
They line up till the mcdonald there...
So many people..
Cuz is public holiday ma...
I also lining up all the way to purchase ticket..
We planing to watch chinese new year movie...
72家住客..
I hope I din write wrong...hehehehe...
At first we thought we cannot get the ticket..
But luckily we can get 2 tickets and a very nice seat also.
The movie not bad actually..
But at the opening din feel funny but till d end realy very funny..
After movie, we went to supermarket to buy dinner stuff.
Cuz we plan to cook by ourself...
Eric is cooking.....

Ta ta......Our dinner.....
After dinner, me and him do our own things..
He do his project and me doing my assignment+revision for midterm...
hehehehe....
But last and not least...
I bought a white wine.
So both of us juz drink that before sleep.
I do not know how to choose a nice white wine..
Realy paisei....

White wine.....
After drink, both of us went into soundly night....
Zzzzzz......................
Thanks for the dinner..
I really appreciate alot...

No comments:

Post a Comment