Wednesday, March 24, 2010

♥ Movie day ♥

Today early morning just like normal going to uni have class...
At first, all of us very nervous that today is our mass comm presentation..
But luckily, we smart enough cuz we call mr Ken and ask about it...
So happy that next week only is our presentation day and we are in the 1st goup..
Good also..Fast fast settle that...
After class, me and my dear went to Midvalley to have movie which we already date on Mon.
1st we plan to see the comedy...
Not bad d movie....
But really got no story at all...
Some part really have a feeling SWT!!!!!
Bit small d pic....hehehehehe...
We din expect that movie finish that early..
So we plan to watch another movie~Daybreaker...
Not bad this movie....
Quite nice..At least have story line....

Rate: 7/10
Huhuhu...long time never watch 2 movie in a day...
I do remember I did this with him also during my Form 6 time..
I guess got 2 years ago le ba...
Think bac of this feel that bit old.
huhuhu...
Nvm..
can feel that I pass through alot with him.
sweet sweet....hehehehehe...
Bold
Next venue will be Kim Garry...
No place to eat in Midvalley so plan to go Kim Garry..
Cuz there only place can eat till really full...
Next time hv to search for some place which realy can get full feeling..
Haiys...My dear appetite quite good recently...
Korean Stone rice...
I can say it quite nice..
But cuz d stone very hot..
So the rice will become crunchy at the bottom.
I think those who like eating crunchy rice will like tis..
For sure really full d...
I think I have wait for a long period time only visit the shop again...
Conclusion, happy outing today..
huhuhu..hahahahahaha....
----------THE END---------

No comments:

Post a Comment