Friday, February 26, 2010

Dream...........

I had a dream again...
This time is a really bad dream...
I dream that me myself get caught by KOK WAI...
Me were grab by them...
Once they grab you away, you will never come bac again.
Either they sell you or be prostitute.
So scary...

My dream bit not organize.
after been taken, suddenly jia wen pop out.
We stop at a rest station and wanna go for "ladies"..
When we were in there, got two maids are washing th wash room.
The wash room quite nice and have 3 different kind of design.
Got 1 quite luxury because it like a room with everything like tv, sofa......

After this suddenly come back to eric that part.
He know me will be grab by them..
He decide dun wan with me anymore..
Cause he cannot accept me anymore after I been took away.
I'm vv sad....
Thn I juz woke up.
really have a feelng of scare.
really vv vv scare.....

Recently, I feel like me really got problem with my body.
My whole back feel very pain today...
haiy...Wish to relax gao gao.
Wish to be........

No comments:

Post a Comment