Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Dream again....

Dream again....
EVery night also dream....
Cant have a soundly night...
But When I woke up, I really cannot reflash back what I had dream..
I just know that my head pain..
And my brain feel tired..
Recently really easily feel sleepy..
But when sleep, dream again....
Dunno wat is the story about and dunno who in it..
Just know my brain working when I'm sleeping..
So this is call sleeping ma????
I also dunno...

Recently in fb there a gal..
I dunno is a he/she..
She really piss me off....

Can you just stop interupt my life and talk bad about others?????
Who are you???
Do you know that you such a lame......
WIll do all the small thing behind peoples back...
Somemore you are disturbing my family and my frens also..
Wat you want actuallly?????
Y you always say the same thing to my fren and my family know???
Wat the point you want???
I can tell I really cannot stand anymore if you continue doing all that..
Wat you wan I already gv..
But u stil wan say me scrammed you...
FUCK YOU!!!!!

You the one who scrammed me......
You wan to talk thn juz talk to me...
Dont do little thing behind people back....
What you did, you know in your heart......
Fucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment