Monday, March 22, 2010

Unspeakable feeling

I just finish took lesson from my thailand instructor uaapan...
Although juz 3days, really made me have lots changes..
In physically and even mindset.

I really feel tired of dancing..
From the start, I stil can remember the passion in dancing..
But recently I really din feel it at all..
What I feel is juz hate..
I dun like going up studio..
It made me have a bad and fear feeling...

I can say I din plan to go as far as you did..
I stil new in this field..
I need to chase the thing that you had already learned and undertsand few years back.
You know the feeling is how suffer ma??
maybe I really not like you already addicted on it like you had drug.

I will try to get back.
But can it really work??
Maybe for a short period time.
But later?????
I also dunno...

speechless........

No comments:

Post a Comment