Friday, April 2, 2010

Station 1 @ Wangsa Maju....



30th March


This is the day of my advertising presentation..
Its really make me nervouse cuz I din prepare anyting.
I din even view anything related to the presentation..
Really last minutes....
But luckily our presentation goes on smoothly..
This is the shortest presentation that I had...
I talk not more than 2minutes......
Nvm..At least our presentation is over...

After class, we went to hv lunch at Secret Recipe...
Spending our time there to wait for Photography class..
Whn we reach class, Mr Teh assistant told us that he will late for 30minutes.
Me, Jia, Shirley and tennsenn all on our laptop..
Whn sir get in, he say we look like he in cyber cafe..
Of cuz....
4 Dell user, 1HP and 1 Macbook...
our class ended after an hour..
Cuz he got meeting...
SWT...

So we went to Station 1 early.
From 4pm stay til 11pm..
Change 3 tables for a visit..
Moving from one table to one table..

My work at there.....

All of us really " BEH TAHAN LA"
Cuz really tired le...
Luckily there a small concert promoting her new album.
Since 6something, we already listening her song til we leave.
" Shirley listen till noe how to sing le"....

Another good thing is TIGER manager treat us 1 round.
So everyone can get 1 free drink.
Tiger Crystal...
Not bad...really nice....

Limited Edition-Tiger crystal....

Cheers.........

Huang Min zhi sitting behind us......

Whole day there also have some work done for visual comm assignment...
Really have sactisfaction.....


Yeah!!!!!!

3 Buddies..... {long time no take photos togather}

1st time drink with Shirley.....



31th March...


Early morning go uni to attend Mass comm class..
Damn boring cuz is presentation day..
After class, the place where we usually go " OLD TOWN"
Sien dou......
nvm la...also no where to go le...
like normal routine..
go for expo and visual comm...

is my time le...
Me going to KL sentral buy my train ticket..
On the way going, thinking to buy something for my dear..
So I decided to buy a bar of chocolate and cake for him.
Thought giving him surprise..
But my dear really smart..
He can guess..
So dun think is a surprise...
Juz a small gift to gv you when you need it..
hehehehehehe....

Know you having exam..
Good luck.....

No comments:

Post a Comment