Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Chinese new year and Happy valentines

Chinese new year and Valentines fall on the same day..
Everyone know about that...
For me I really dun have any Chinese New year feel.
Really din have feel at all..
For me just a normal day with new clothes and get angpau only.
But 1 good thing is having holiday and meet back all my old fens..
My Valentine day...
I celebrate early le la...
1stly Eric nad I went to have a facial wash...
After facial wash, we went to Jia Jia mom there have a hair wash..
( the beautician cause us hair look damn messyand oily)
Hehehehe...enjoy also....cuz aunty skill very good...
Sunway is our 2nd destination.
we went to have our dinner in Sushi King.
Afer that of cuz shopping for Chinese new year le la....
He grab himself a pair of shoe but me get notin...
My very 1st time celebrating valentines with him...
Hehehehehehe.....

No comments:

Post a Comment