Wednesday, February 24, 2010

sick...sick...sick....

Today I online saw lots shoutout post in facebook mention that they sick..
Recently really have a lot of people sick...
Y???
Cuz the weather change dramatically..
Afternoon damn sunny but evening rain heavily..
Haiy...
Why d sky wan like tat le???
Really madelot people suffer le...
Including me...
I sick le la...

today afternoon have lunch with miss ding..
I ate a laksa..
Maybe too sour plus my appetitide not that good.

So juz pour out everything bac to toilet.
But no worries..
I'm ok now..
Got medicine help..
Will recover soon.

I din take shuttle bus back because Eric pass by my house so I tumpang his car bac.
I acc him and his fren to buy their project stuff..
All the way..
I can see both of them really very frustrated about their final project.
Now I only noe..
How stress are they....

Will I same like them when my final project???
I think I will also be like that.
May god bless all of ya with final project can finish in a smooth way.

Happy to see eric and his fren...
Tomorrow will be my mid-term for advertising...
Good luck Eunice Ng.......

No comments:

Post a Comment