Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What I can do??????

I really found out that I do notin...
Feeling like what I do also useless...

I not doing this because purposely...
I do it with my real heart.
You wan believe or not go ahead..
I just dun wish any more unneccessary matter affect us and made u not happy.

What I can do??
I cannot do anything..
I dun wish you stress anymore..
I really heart pain see you like this.
dun feel that is no need to so..
This is my feeling.

What I promise I will do also..
I will keep my mouth shut..
My ears will open whn it needs.

Time...
we really need....
how long can it be????
I dunno....
I dun even noe....
Same to you I noe you dunno also...

I not the gal wan you buy me everything.
What I need not that....
I hope you noe what i really need.
I just wan you back..
That all.....
I noe you saw this will not happy...
Sorry..I dunno who to talk to..
That y i wish to release through blog.

Maybe last time the me din really feel u can do..
But now d me is never suspected what you did..
I noe you have your own way of doing things.
I wont comment on everything..
I tired in arguing with u..
I noe it same to you...
So can we just stop everything......
Juz normal pass everyday happily wit u.....
This is the only thing I wish....
That all.

No comments:

Post a Comment