Saturday, December 5, 2009

16th Penang International Open Ballroom Dancing Championships 2009

Penang competition coming...
Everyone look this as a big and important competition in Penang every year..
This competition took place at Bayview Beach Resort...
I went to Penang on Wed {25/11/09}
cause the next day I had lesson with Miss Angel Long.
We reach around midnight and Richard bring us to have supper and lend his home for us to stay.
Wow...reali thank you Richard so much....
On the next day, he brought us to have breakfast and at the same
time fetch Miss Angel to Danz club.
The studio really very nice cause at the studio you can see the whole sea view.
Damn nice..




Finally, the day had come..
28/11/09 is an important date cuz is my competition day...
Huhuhuhuhu...
So nervous...
Early the morning, I help my sister make up and prepare everything cause
latin event started at 11 something in the morning.
All of the competitiors already well prepare and waiting at the ballroom.
At this time, my family reach penang also.
wow...reali fun that day.
After settle everything, I went to my partner room to take a short nap
cuz my event not that early start yet.
Around 3-4pm I already well prepare and ready ourselves in the ballroom.
Although very tired and nervous but have to try my very best.
During the competition, I heard lot cheering my partner number tag.
Thanks for the cheering my fren..
3rd place for amature close and amature only manage get in semi-final.
but I'm happy with my result that day...

Wei wei....








After the comeptition we went to have supper till 3am.
Wow...so late...
and the next morning we have to wake up at 9.30am.
Cause richard bring us to Taman Negara Pulau Pinang.
We will go for jungle trekking and to the beach behind the mountain.
Reali very exciting and with gorgeous scenery.
We took omost 1hour++ to reach the beach..
Reali nice and relax at the beach there...

We back round 5something and I meet up with my family for dinner.
After dinner started to bac Ipoh..
Wat a bad thing is my 1st time took 6 hours from penang back to Ipoh..
Wah....
I started my journey round 9something but reach home round 3am in the morning.
Reali damn Jam on that day..
Wat a good experience I had...
But at last reach home safely....

No comments:

Post a Comment